Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 9-12
Sage Destinations presents Firefly at Thunder Mountain!
Make memories of a lifetime with your family and friends at our brand new construction modern luxury indoor pool cabin just 6 miles west of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge. With gorgeous long range mountain views, an indoor heated pool, a fire pit, a movie theater, a game room, an outdoor dining/living area with TV and hot tub and two floors of decks, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Book your well deserved vacation with us today!
This modern mountain home was custom designed with you and your family in mind. Escape your everyday life as you take in the long range views of Mount LeConte, breathe the fresh mountain air, soak in the hot tub, lounge by the crackling fire pit, enjoy the modern decor all while your kids laugh and play in the indoor pool and game room and watch movies in the theater. There are so many things to see and do in the Smoky Mountains if you decide you ever want to leave this cabin.
Firefly at Thunder Mountain is located in a luxury community of million dollar cabins with views and large lots that allow for more space and privacy. It is 6 miles west of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, allowing for easy access but just far enough to get the peace you need on vacation. Take in our gorgeous mountain views without any steep or scary roads.
- Prime central location (6 miles to the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, 9 miles to Dollywood, 11 miles to Downtown Gatlinburg, 14 miles to Great Smoky Mountains National Park Gatlinburg entrance)
- Brand new construction
- Gorgeous long range mountain views
- Indoor heated pool with TV
- Fire pit with views
- Movie theater seats 12 with 85" HD Smart TV and cinema sound bar system
- Game room including multiple arcades and ping pong table
- Hot tub seats 7 with views
- Outdoor dining/living area with outdoor fireplace and TV
- 2 floors of outdoor decks
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Charcoal park grill
- 8 total smart HD TVs, one in every bedroom, indoor pool room, outdoor deck and 85" TVs in the theater and living rooms
- Washer and dryer
- Keurig coffee machine/coffee bar
- Memory foam mattresses and black out curtains
- Pack and play with sheets, high chair and children's dinnerware
Sleeping arrangements (4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, max occupancy 12):
- Master bedroom with king bed and en suite full bathroom on main level
- King bedroom with full bathroom just outside the door on main level
- King bedroom with attached shared full jack and jill bathroom on lower level
- Bunk bedroom with two twin over twin bunks with attached shared full jack and jill bathroom on lower level
- Twin over twin bunk in game loft on lower level
- Half bathroom in indoor pool room
- Easy check in and check out with keypad door lock
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
- This cabin and neighborhood are brand new so new cabins are being built in the community.
- Our driveway is gravel and not paved.
- Cellphone signal may be weak or spotty in this area and throughout the Smoky Mountains based on your cellular provider. Enabling Wi-Fi calling on your cell phone may help. Downloading offline maps is recommended.
- Because we are in the mountains, internet may be limited if there are multiple people streaming on multiple phones, TVs and other devices at the same time.
- You must be at least 25 years old to book.
- No pets, parties or smoking.
- By booking the property you agree to the rental agreement that will be attached in the message after booking. Please let us know if you have any questions!
- There is a required $500 off-platform security deposit that will be held on a credit card 2 days prior to arrival and released 5 days after departure if there are no reported damages.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What time is check in and check out?
Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 10:00 a.m. This allows enough time for our cleaning team to prepare the property for you and the next guest.
2. What linens are provided?
We provide bed linens/blankets, bath towels, hand towels, pool towels, make up towels, wash towels, bath mats, kitchen towels and kitchen cloths.
3. What household supplies are provided?
We provide shampoo, conditioner and body wash in dispensers in all showers. Toilet paper, hand soap and dish soap are provided. Trash bags for the kitchen, bathrooms and outdoor bear bins are provided. Paper towels, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent are also provided. Depending on the length of your stay, you may need to purchase additional items if your initial supply runs out.
4. What is included in the kitchen?
Fully stocked kitchen including wine glasses, children dinnerware/silverware, waffle maker, crockpot, toaster oven, toaster, rice cooker, blender, kettle, hand mixer, regular coffee pot and Keurig. Ground coffee, K cups, creamer, salt and pepper, sugar, Stevia and olive oil are provided. Depending on your length of stay, you may need to purchase additional items if your initial supply runs out.
5. Do you provide children/baby items?
We provide a high chair, pack and play with sheets and children dinnerware/silverware.
6. Do you have a grill?
We have a park grill at the front of the house off the driveway. Charcoal is not provided. Please bring your own charcoal. BBQ utensils and an ash bucket for clean up are provided.
7. Do you provide firewood?
You must bring/buy your own firewood for the fire pit. An ash bucket is provided for clean up.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned every stay?
Yes, the hot tub is drained, cleaned and re-filled every stay.
9. How is the drive up to the cabin?
The roads are paved and well-maintained. There are no steep or scary roads.
10. Do I need a 4 wheel drive?
4 wheel drive is only necessary when it is snowing or if there is ice on the roads. If there is snow or ice on the roads, you should have a 4 wheel drive and/or snow chains.
11. Is the cabin secluded?
This cabin is mostly secluded as there is more privacy in this community with larger lots. You can still see neighboring cabins at a distance from this cabin.
12. What TV channels do you provide?
All of our TVs are high definition smart TCL TVs where you can access Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube, Hulu and other apps. You will need to bring your own username/passwords to access the apps. You can also download new apps on the TV.
13. What type of internet do you provide?
We provide unlimited high speed internet and Wi-Fi.
14. How many parking spaces are there?
There is enough parking for 3-4 cars, depending on the size of your cars and how you park.
15. How big and how deep is the pool? What temperature is the pool heated to? What do you provide for pool safety?
The pool is 14 feet by 8 feet. The pool is 4 feet deep. Access to the indoor pool room is via keypad lock. There is a sound alarm any time a pool room door opens. We provide child life vests and a pool safety hook and ring. All children under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult. The pool is heated to 84 degrees. The indoor pool room temperature is set at 81 degrees. We cannot heat the pool beyond 84 degrees or change the temperature in the room because this will cause long term condensation damage to the home.
About the Owner
We look forward to hosting you. We love traveling with our young kids and making memories that will last a lifetime. We hope you enjoy the beautiful Smoky Mountains as much as we do.
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure